The questions is ripped from Aningen Udd.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I saw a wild Owl, met an adorable Seal Cub, had not one but two photo exhibits!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
That depends how you define "keep". I did get myself a year card for swimming, but I really did not come around to use it very much.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I can recall, oddly enough.
4. Did anyone close to you die?No
5. What countries did you visit?Norway and Belgium.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
A better camera lens.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?I would like to keep that private, thank you very much.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Taking awesome pictures of the chances I got with the Owl. I am really proud that my skills are up to actually taking good pictures with little warning, and just one attempt to do it.
9. What was your biggest failure?
That I still do not feel I have taken a grip of my life.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I have absolutely no idea. They all pretty much fit together.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Jan Lindgren, for being a great ear and support when my place of rest and relaxation was no longer such.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
At least it was not mine. I have precious little to be ashamed of this year.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent and Food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting to meet a Seal Cub, at only a few feets distance.
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Gangnam Style. Of course.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? No change.
b) Thinner or fatter? .No change.
c) Richer or poorer? Richer but not by much.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sitting at home, not having the willpower and / or money to do the things I want to do.
21. How will you be spending New Years?
Alone, with my camera most probably.
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Scrubs. Already planning the re-watch...
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, I only hate the same person more.
26. What was the best book you read?
Ouch. Much of what I read are re-reads.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
There was none.
28. What did you want and get?That depends how you see it.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
Dear lord, how the hell am I supposed to answer that? I am obliged to say "Hobbit", but that is only because its the last one I saw.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
25; I spent it with family.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If my love life had worked out the way I wanted.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
33. What kept you sane?The shooting range at Vapenbutiken.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. Who did you miss?Those I spoken to, but not met.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Elin Katarina, hands down. Headstrong, funny and intelligent.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Do not take anything for granted; and fight for who you are.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Far, far from the fame, Far, far away from the fame, But we still remember your name..."